Re: Freeze: APT, Software Center, and other stuff [Was: Re: Bits from the (chilly) release team]

On Fr, 2010-08-06 at 14:54 -0400, Philipp Kern wrote:

> > Others
> > ======
> > ndiswrapper
> > -----------
> > I guess the ndiswrapper in unstable should be blocked again, the only
> > additions it contains are broken support for kernel 2.6.35 (I did not
> > expect the freeze now, so I thought it might be nice to have for users
> > running newer kernels).
> >

> I commented out the unblock.  I suppose you are ok with 1.56-1 being in
> squeeze then?
Yes (of course, if an RC bug gets reported, a new version has to be
uploaded to testing-proposed-updates).

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.