propose to remove twitux package from testing (was twitux: lack of OAuth support)

Hi,

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 07:56:01 +0900
Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp> wrote:
> package: twitux
> version: 0.69-4
> severity: grave
>
>  This package is twitter client, but it seems to lack OAuth support.
>  Twitter will drop Authentication method like Basic Auth other than OAuth,
>  so this should support OAuth until 16th August (it means twitux would be
>  completely unusable after that day).
>
>  And I suggest once to remove it from tesing.

 Since I reported this 3 weeks ago, there is no progress and upstream
 seems to be dead, see http://twitux.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/twitux/
 So, I'll propose twitux package from testing once.

 Thanks.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org