Re: libetpan13 -> libetpan15 mini-transition

Nikita,

On 08/06/2010 02:47 AM, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
I'm afraid that as this hasn't started it's transition yet, it seems
that there won't be space in the queue for this one, so I'm afraid we
can't handle the transition.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
:(

I'm just a few days back from vacation, and have to resolve urgent work
issues now. But I hoped to get to debian stuff almost today or tomorrow.

Is the situation lost for squeze, or there will be another window?

Nikita

there isn't likely another window for transitions in squeeze, sorry.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern