RM: openntpd from squeeze

Dear release team,

Please remove openntpd from testing.

Quoting myself from #522698:
[...against what common sense could tell you, openntpd
doesn't adjust the system's clock rate, although Its
something you might take for granted when you install a software like this, it
really ends up being more painful than useful for end-users that "just
want their sandboxes clocked" (#306106).]

I'll be continue working on applying patches for using adjtimex(), but by now, I consider the most appropriate thing to do is avoid more confusion.

Thanks in advance,

Dererk

--
BOFH excuse #344: