Re: release-critical bug statistics (was: Debian Project News 2010/05 frozen, please review and translate)

On 16 July 2010 04:11, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:
> Hi!

> [..]
>> According to the unofficial RC-bugs count, the upcoming release, Debian
>> 6.0 "Squeeze", is currently affected by 339 release-critical bugs.
>> Ignoring bugs which are easily solved or on the way of being solved,
>> roughly speaking, about 208 release critical bugs remain to be solved
>> for the release to happen.
>>
>> With something linking to an explanation.
>
> I just changed the template for the DPN accordingly and moved the
> explanation text into the wiki at
> http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/RC-Stats.
>
> Dear release people and native speakers, could please review that wiki
> page?  As it will be directly linked from the DPN it is possible that
> someone will follow that link ;)

I've just had a quick look, because I'm at work, but here are some thoughts:

I think that the title "Interpreting the numbers of the release
critical bug statistics" could possibly be simplified to "Interpreting
the release critical bug statistics".
Both Sid and Squeeze are used in their uncapitalised form a few times.
"Here is a small tabular" should be "Here is a small table".
I think "take off the purple classes" should read "rose-tinted
glasses"(or even spectacles)?
I assume "release mangers" are actually "release managers". :)
I have to confess I don't  know what a "britney" is in this context,
but should it be capitalised?

I hope this helps,
Francis