[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: ICU status check

On Fri, June 25, 2010 22:46, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> So, I don't want to nag since I know the release team is busy managing
> many conflicting priorities, but I'd like to get some sense of when I
> can upload ICU 4.4.  If it's "soon", I'll wait on uploading the 4.6 test
> releases.  If not, then I may just go ahead and start on 4.6 with
> experimental.  However, I will still want to upload 4.4 to unstable.

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner; sorting out what we were
doing after the python transition took a little longer than expected.

Please go ahead with the upload of 4.4 to unstable.



Reply to: