New poppler upstream with soname changes

Hi,

poppler upstreams have released a new 0.14 version which features yet
another transition, for both libpoppler and libpoppler-glib.

Given that the versions of KDE and GNOME we intend to ship in squeeze
have been better tested with 0.12, and the amount of work involved (with
presumably a handful of source changes + a large transition), the
conservative option is to simply not do anything.

This has implications, though; long-term maintenance of poppler is hard
for the security team, so the most recent version we have at the time of
the release, the longest time it can be maintained.

Thoughts?

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :