python-twitter package should be removed from testing (Re: all twitter client should support OAuth before they will drop Basic Auth in August

Hi,

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:47:45 -0300
Mauro Lizaur <debian@cacavoladora.org> wrote:
> Python-twitter doesn't seem to be on shape to be released, since the last commit is
> from 06/13 and there isn't a single line regarding oauth.
> Also the author from oauth-python-twitter (which can be integrated in some way with
> p-twitter) last commit was in November (last year) and the project has a couple of
> open bugs (with some patches waiting for approval).
>
> So unless there's a marathonic session to close bugs and update both projects to
> make this oauth thing work just fine, I agree on dropping it from the release.

 Okay, I propose once python-twitter package should be removed from testing.
 If we're lucky :), it'll be in squeeze, again.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane