Re: binnmus for libyaz transition

On 06/23/2010 08:23 PM, Julien Cristau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> libyaz3 is apparently replaced by libyaz4 in unstable.  idzebra still
> depends on the old lib so needs a rebuild.  Vincent, are source
> changes needed or can this be fixed by binary NMUs?  Also please
> refrain from further yaz (and related packages) uploads if they're
> not fixing RC bugs until the transition is done.

A binNMU wouldn't fix the problem as idzebra build-depends on
libyaz3-dev, which is not provided by any package.

idzebra has no r-deps and RC-buggy (#583400: still depends on
libyza3-dev ; reported one month ago). I guess removing idzebra from
testing will help other packages (not rc-buggy) migrate to testing.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/