Re: Status of Squeeze Release Notes

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 10:56:10AM +0200, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 18. April 2010 schrieb Simon Paillard:
> > On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 10:32:49AM +0200, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> > There is no version of release-notes dedicated to Squeeze yet.
> >
> > However, a feedback against the last version of Lenny releasenotes would
> > be very useful.
> > http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/releasenotes
>
> My upgrade was delayed. I am just wondering if that status (no squeeze
> release-notes yet) is still correct and the lenny release notes are the best
> documentation.

The status is the same.

Feedbacks against the current version of Lenny releasenotes are very
useful, that you can bug report against 'release-notes' pseudopackage.

To -release and -doc, I've been little available for Debian efforts
in the past 2 months.
Current status, todolist and tools prepared by Franklin and me are
available from:
http://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseNotes

To RN volunteers, please read that page and contact debian-doc.

--
Simon Paillard