Re: Migration of joystick to testing

Hi,

On Mon, 2010-06-21 at 22:15 +0200, Stephen Kitt wrote:
> My joystick package (hardly one of the important one in Debian, I know) is
> ready for migration except that it hasn't been rebuilt for s390. I gather
> there's an entry in Packages-arch-specific preventing such a rebuild, so
> would it be possible to remove the s390 build from testing?

The outdated s390 packages need removing from unstable; the package will
then be a candidate for migration and the s390 packages in testing will
automatically be removed as part of the move.

"reportbug ftp.debian.org" will guide you through creating a request for
the removal from unstable; http://wiki.debian.org/ftpmaster_Removals is
also a useful reference.

Regards,

Adam