please binnmu flightgear and simgear

per http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=584156 flightgear is uninstallable in sid due to dependencies on an outdated libopenscenegraph. Trying to rebuild it reveals that simgear (one of it's build-depends) has the same problem so please binnmu them both.

nmu simgear _1.9.1-2 . ALL . -m 'rebuild against newer libopenscenegraph'
nmu flightgear_1.9.1-1.1 . ALL . -m 'rebuild against newer libopenscenegraph'

Previously a dep-wait would have been needed too but I don't belive it is now we have the "BD-uninstallable" system in place.

<mailto:584156@bugs.debian.org>