permission to upload ICU 4.4 to unstable

ICU 4.4 was released a few weeks ago.  There are very few changes from
4.4.rc1.  I'm going to do one upload of 4.4 to experimental to make sure
it builds properly on all platforms.  If all goes well, I'd like to go
ahead and upload to unstable.  Please let me know when I can proceed
with the upgrade.  As before, there are no API changes for people who
stick to published interfaces, so binary NMUs for reverse dependencies
should be adequate, as it has been for the last few ICU transitions.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>