Re: squeeze release-notes (was: Invite to join the Release Team)

* Simon Paillard (spaillard@debian.org) [100404 20:38]:
> 1/ In case someone noticed lacks in NEWS file, would the RT allow
> migration to testing after freeze only for NEWS file update ?

Depends on how long the freeze will probably take, but as long as we
allow to migrate for l10n-upgrades, NEWS-files sounds sane to me.

> 2/ Is it acceptable to change NEWS log entry a posteriori ?

why not (it might get difficult after the first mass-upgrades
happens, but that's nothing that will happen as of tomorrow).

Andi