Re: Hardware trouble ries.debian.org - ftpmaster.debian.org / release.d.o services back this weekend

* Thijs Kinkhorst (thijs@debian.org) [100403 09:34]:
> Hi all,
>
> Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > I expect the services on it to be back in action somewhere during the
> > Saturday, at latest Sunday.
>
> That is good news. Forgive me if this has been considered or decided already,
> or even talked about somewhere that I missed - but will all packages that were
> uploaded to sid before the outage, have been aged so that they are ready to
> migrate once FTP-master comes back? It has been 10 days afterall. Or can that
> be made so? Would be nice if we could 'catch up' at least that part of the
> development process.

"depends" - if the package has been seen once by britney, then the
times are just counted.  Otherwise not, but the otherwise case mostly
means the package only entered by the dinstall prior to the problems,
or even was only in the upload queue all the time.

Anyways, if there is an specific issue with an package, feel free to
contact us so that we can let the package through.

Andi