Re: parted unblock, and upcoming transition

On 11.03.2010 13:22, Colin Watson wrote:

> drives, which are becoming increasingly common.  There is an ABI
> transition involved, among the following source packages (maintainers

>   devicekit-disks

As soon as gnome-disk-utility enters testing (hopefully in 10 days), I'll
request the removal of devicekit-disks.

>   udisks

Martin (pitti) already changed the b-deps to
libparted0-dev (>= 1.8.8) | libparted-dev
for udisks 1.0.0-1 (will be uploaded tomorrow).
So it should be binNMUable when this transition starts.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?