Re: xmms2 0.7DrNo for squeeze

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 01:24:51 +0100, Benjamin Drung wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The xmms2 packagers team (or at least me and some xmms2 devolopers) like
> to see xmms2 0.7DrNo in squeeze. The transition is blocked by a FTBFS on
> hppa [1] and a segmentation fault of gcc on armel. Both issues are not
> xmms2's fault.

However that doesn't prevent the xmms2 maintainers from working on them,
or trying to work around them in xmms2.  Is the armel FTBFS reproducible
with -O0?  Have you tried coming up with a small testcase and reporting
the bug to gcc upstream?  Have you tried investigating and working
around the waf hppa fail?

Cheers,
Julien