Priorities

Hi

I'm back from vacation.

I would like to make sure we focus on the priorities to get Squeeze out.

>From a first look there are these things:

- stop accepting new transitions and (help to) coordinate the
outstanding ones
- focus on RC bug handling by coordinating the organisation of formal
and informal BSPs and possible other ways of getting the RC bug count lower
- call for more volunteers to get momentum and spread the load
- train volunteers in reviewing package updates and bug squashing

Are there other things people think of or comments, please share them.

Is anyone volunteering to take responsability for any of the tasks involved?

Cheers

Luk