Re: testing.pl vs. multiple versions in Sources

Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> writes:
> http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=gtk2hs
> says gtk2hs has the same version in unstable and testing (0.9.13-5),
> which is not the case:
>
> $ rmadison gtk2hs
>     gtk2hs |   0.9.13-5 |       testing | source
>     gtk2hs |   0.9.13-5 |      unstable | source
>     gtk2hs |   0.10.1-4 |      unstable | source
>
> It seems that testing.pl does not handle well that Sources now contain
> multiple versions.

That's just a problem of the display script, not of britney
itself. While not nice, it doesn't create any problems.

This is the current result of a hint for ghc6 (including some unrelated
packages ready to move testing):

 finish: [ghc6,haskell-devscripts,haskell-opengl,haskell-openal,haskell-alut,haskell-mtl,haskell-quickcheck,haskell-lazysmallcheck,haskell-stream,haskell-xhtml,haskell-parsec2,haskell-network,haskell-regex-base,haskell-regex-posix,haskell-regex-compat,haskell-digest,haskell-zlib,haskell-zip-archive,haskell-tagsoup,haskell-fgl,haskell-convertible,haskelldb,-haskell-utf8-string,-haskell-utils,haskell-arrows,haskell-binary,haskell-bzlib,haskell-cgi,haskell-curl,haskell-dataenc,haskell-datetime,haskell-diff,haskell-edison-api,haskell-editline,haskell-fastcgi,haskell-filemanip,haskell-ghc-paths,haskell-glut,haskell-haskeline,haskell-hlist,haskell-hsql,haskell-hsql-odbc,haskell-hsql-postgresql,haskell-hsql-sqlite3,haskell-html,haskell-http,haskell-hunit,haskell-ifelse,haskell-irc,haskell-json,haskell-language-c,haskell-monadcatchio-mtl,haskell-network-bytestring,haskell-parsec,haskell-pcre-light,haskell-polyparse,haskell-qio,haskell-quickcheck1,haskell-recaptcha,haskell-safe,haskell-sha,haskell-split,haskell-stm,haskell-syb-with-class,haskell-tar,haskell-terminfo,haskell-time,haskell-url,haskell-uulib,haskell-vty,haskell-x11,haskell-x11-xft,haskell-xml,haskelldb-hdbc,haskelldb-hdbc-odbc,haskelldb-hdbc-postgresql,ldap-haskell,haskell-configfile,haskell-feed,haskell-filestore,haskell-ghc-mtl,haskell-haxr,haskell-hgl,haskell-texmath,gtk2hs,haxml,hslogger,missingh,xmonad,xmonad-contrib,ftphs,haskell-hsh,hdbc,hdbc-odbc,hdbc-postgresql,hdbc-sqlite3,magic-haskell,-gtksourceview,-haddock,-pandoc,stellarium/kfreebsd-amd64_tpu,libio-aio-perl/kfreebsd-i386,stellarium/kfreebsd-i386_tpu,libgtk2-notify-perl/mipsel,apt-offline,apt-xapian-index,argus,aspell-ml,aub,bacula-doc,batctl,batman-adv-kernelland,boost1.42,c++-annotations,cccc,cerealizer,code-saturne,cssutils,editobj,epsilon,gdb-m68hc1x,git-cola,gitg,glpk,gnet,groff,gtkhtml3.14,hardening-wrapper,hmake,hscolour,imaptool,imdbpy,iso-codes,jasmin-sable,kptc,ldns,libautodie-perl,libcgi,libdatetime-format-http-perl,libdevel-symdump-perl,libdist-zilla-perl,libgearman-client-async-perl,libgpewidget,libjasper-java,liblingua-stem-snowball-perl,librestclient-ruby,libslf4j-java,libstring-truncate-perl,libxi,life,maven-debian-helper,modemmanager,munin,navit,nulog,oidentd,perlipq,postgresql-pllua,pycha,pyparsing,python-axiom,python-pyxattr,qink,qsynth,qwit,router-audit-tool,routes,scapy,sitesummary,spamassassin,spew,sugar-pippy-activity,tdiary,thttpd,topal,ttf-hanazono,uget,xen-3,xen-common,yaml-mode,zfs-fuse]
endloop: 371+0: i-26:a-14:a-16:h-22:i-19:k-99:k-100:m-15:m-15:p-13:s-16:s-16
    now: 380+0: i-27:a-15:a-17:h-25:i-19:k-99:k-98:m-16:m-16:p-14:s-17:s-17
    * i386: libghc6-magic-dev
    * amd64: libghc6-magic-dev
    * armel: libghc6-magic-dev
    * hppa: libghc6-magic-dev, libghc6-xmonad-contrib-dev, libghc6-xmonad-contrib-prof
    * kfreebsd-i386: libghc6-magic-dev
    * mips: libghc6-magic-dev
    * mipsel: libghc6-magic-dev
    * powerpc: libghc6-magic-dev
    * s390: libghc6-magic-dev
    * sparc: libghc6-magic-dev

This removes pandoc and we need a fix for haskell-magic, but it looks
pretty good by now.

Marc
--
BOFH #204:
Just pick up the phone and give modem connect sounds. "Well you said