Re: hdf5 stalled?

"Francesco P. Lovergine" <frankie@debian.org> writes:
> I'm under the heavy impression that hdf5 1.8.4 migration in testing is
> stalled and needs an hint, even after the recent binNMU rounds. That
> prevent many packages to move to testing. Any RMs have time to have
> a look on that?

The release team has been working on this transition for a long time
(for example by explicitly bumping build priorities to get the needed
packages built everywhere), and I have a hint ready. Wanted to do this
yesterday evening, but yesterday's xz-utils upload made it impossible to
hint the packages in. I hope that I can do it tonight, finally, and be
done with this transition.

Marc
--
BOFH #203:
Write-only-memory subsystem too slow for this machine. Contact your