Re: removing swfdec from testing (gnome depends on it)

Hi,

On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 00:29 +0100, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> I'm the maintainer of swfdec and I'd like to have swfdec packages removed
> from squeeze as upstream is no longer developping it, the problem here is
> that gnome-desktop-environment is depending on swfdec-gnome, thus if we
> remove swfdec we'll need to change the dependencies of
> gnome-desktop-environment or otherwise gnome will loose some of its
> packages.

I've added a removal hint for swfdec0.8, swfdec-gnome and
swfdec-mozilla.

The removal won't take effect until the new meta-gnome2 is ready to
transition, removing the dependency from g-d-e; that currently appears
to be blocked by gnash FTBFS on ia64 and banshee being unbuildable on
kfreebsd-*.

Regards,

Adam