Please NMU virtualbox-ose against new xserver-xorg.

Hi,

with the new xserver bringing a new ABI version virtualbox-ose drivers located
in virtualbox-ose-guest-x11 need to be recompiled. With this recompilation
#564555 will be fixed. But unless upstream releases a new version there are no
plans to do a new package upload fairly soon, that's why I think an NMU would
be a good choice.

Sending this kind of email for the first time I hope I get it right and this
isn't already auto-detected.

nmu virtualbox-ose_3.1.2-dfsg-1 . i386 amd64 . -m 'Rebuild against xserver-xorg-dev >= 1.7, see #564555.'

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes@jabber.org