update dhcp3 in lenny?

Dear SRMs,

#559160, "DHCP server stops with SIGPIPE when talking to LDAP server", ie is
killed basically every night, is fixed with the straightforward patch from
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=39;filename=dhcpd.diff;att=1;bug=559160 -
this bug is very important for Debian Edu to be fixed in Lenny has we use the
dynamic config option by our upcoming release by default.

Source and binary Packages for lenny are available at
ftp://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/pool/local/d/dhcp3

The maintainer is aware of the issue and would be willing to upload to s-p-u
to get this issue fixed, so, can he? :-)

Thanks for your work!

cheers,
	Holger