[(O)SRM] debian-installer update uploaded for Etch and Lenny

As all packages needed to build D-I were now available, I have uploaded for
both stable and oldstable. An accept is not needed; apparently D-I gets an
automatic accept due to by-hand processing of the image tarballs.

For oldstable (20070308etch6) all arches have been built successfully.

For stable (20090123lenny5) all arches except mips were successful. I've
already mailed the mips buildd maintainers.

I will run some installation tests over the next few days. If I don't
follow up on this mail it means the tests were successful.

Are there already plans to do the point releases? It would be great if it
could be fairly soon.

Changes for stable (Lenny):
- improved mirror selection: better support for installation of oldstable
  and from archive.debian.org
- updated mirror lists
- update of system date from NTP now also works correctly if the system
  date after boot is before 1-1-1970
- [arm/armel] QNAP NAS devices: leds and buzzer work again during installs
  (qcontrol needed update after previous stable update of udev)
- [s390] booting (IPL) from CD fixed [1]

There's no kernel update for the installer for Lenny. It's probably not
needed either, but maybe Dann will want to do an extra D-I upload to
include updated kernel udebs after the next kernel upload for p-u.

Changes for oldstable (Etch):
- updated kernel
- improved mirror selection: better support for installation of oldstable
  and from archive.debian.org
- updated mirror lists
- updated archive keyring so Release signature will verify again

The ToDo items for D-I listed on the release status pages for both stable
and oldstable can be marked as done.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] Actual change is in debian-cd, but it's best to announce it as a D-I
fix.