Re: [Pkg-electronics-devel] geda-examples REMOVED from testing

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 04:39:20PM +0000, Debian testing watch wrote:
> FYI: The status of the geda-examples source package
> in Debian's testing distribution has changed.
>
>   Previous version: 1:1.4.3-1
>   Current version:  (not in testing)
>   Hint: Package not in unstable

I can't work out why this occurred... the source package was removed from
unstable because it's replaced by the new geda-gaf source which provides
all the same binaries. We would've preferred the binaries stayed
available all the time in testing, as it's at least 10 days before
geda-gaf will be ready.

thanks
Hamish