Re: [Secure-testing-team] RFS: sponsor for poppler stable point release

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 01:38:18 pm Michael S Gilbert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A new lenny release is coming soon and there are some open security
> issues in poppler that I have fixed.  Attached is the debdiff of the
> changes.

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/poppler/poppler_0.8.7-2lenny1.
>dsc

Just a note, I haven't looked at the patch.
The distribution field for point release updates should either say "stable" or
"stable-proposed-updates". Only uploads targeted for security.debian.org
should have "stable-security" in the distribution field.

Cheers
Steffen