Re: Stable update for python-support

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 20:24 +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le mercredi 26 août 2009 à 19:18 +0100, Adam D. Barratt a écrit :
> > Ah, I see by "prepared" you meant "uploaded". :-)
> >
> > In future, it would be good if you could post a debdiff to -release and
> > wait for confirmation before uploading Just In Case[tm].
>
> Is it really a problem for you? I mean, if you choose to reject it, I
> have no problem uploading it again.
>
> If it causes trouble to do this without the confirmation mail, I’ll
> stop, of course, but it looked harmless.

It's not a huge problem for small updates, and I'm certainly not going
to not accept it because you didn't ask first.  As a general rule
though, not having to reject stuff makes me a happier RA. :-)

Letting us know that you've uploaded and what/why (as you did) is
definitely better than simply uploading and waiting for someone to
notice though.

Adam