Re: Mirror team plans for the squeeze cycle

On 11844 March 1977, Marc Brockschmidt wrote:

> Do you have any big changes planned? How much time would they take, and
> what consequences are there for the rest of the project?

Thanks for asking, but luckily the mirror team plans do not affect the
release or freeze time. We do have a lot of work and nice plans, but
none of that should affect the release.

--
bye, Joerg
<_DeadBull_> ohne speicher, tastatur, mouse, pladde, monitor, also nur die