Re: squid3_3.0.STABLE8-3+lenny2, fixes regression in lates security update

Hi,
* Nico Golde <debian-release+ml@ngolde.de> [2009-08-09 15:17]:
> * Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> [2009-08-09 14:46]:
> > On Sun, Aug 09, 2009 at 01:16:31AM +0200, Luigi Gangitano wrote:
> > > Please find the attached patch against current sources.
> >
> > Can you please provide a debdiff instead?  TIA.
>
> Luigi, are you talking about a regression introduced by my
> upload or by the updated advisory at
> http://www.squid-cache.org/Advisories/SQUID-2009_2.txt?
> Cause this is not about a regression but about a similar
> attack vector via a different path and in this case I think
> the update should get a DSA.

Ok as this is what it is about looking at your diff file
there is no need to go through proposed-updates with this. A
security update fixing that is ready.
debdiff:
http://people.debian.org/~nion/nmu-diff/squid3-3.0.STABLE8-3+lenny1_3.0.STABLE8-3+lenny2.patch

Cheers