Remove glib1.2

Hi,
Now that gtk+1.2 has finally been removed for good, we should move
on to get rid of the remaining glib1.2 bits:

Please remove the following packages from testing along with glib1.2.
I've also just filed an RC bug against glib1.2 to prevent re-migration.

djplay:      Last upload 15 months ago, no followup to RC bug by maintainer
xdelta:      Marking pending for some time, can easily be reintroduced once
             fixed
kismet:      no followup to RC bug from maintainer
mixxx:       no followup to RC bug from maintainer
nessus-core: Removal from unstable has been requested, superceded by OpenVAS
skyeye:      no followup to RC bug from maintainer

Cheers,
        Moritz