Re: Wireless USB Adapter Hardware for Debian 5.01

2009/7/31 gene3333 <gene3333@verizon.net>:

> I have tried Debian 5.0.1 and I liked it.  However, I was disappointed
> in that it doesn't seem to have any wireless configuration capability.
> It only automatically configures a network cable card.

Your question is not appropriate on this list. Please mail debian-user instead:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

> Does Debian plan to develop such a feature in the future?

You might like to get involved in Debian to help make this happen. The
first step would be to test the in-development version of Debian
(squeeze). If it doesn't work there, figure out which software in
Ubuntu/etc is responsible for this feature and add it to Debian.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise