Re: hints request for gupnp

Adam D. Barratt wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 10:26 +0200, Laurent Bigonville wrote:
Could you please add a hint to help gupnp package to migrate to
testing.

I've started preparing a hint for this, but note that farsight2 is
tied in to gupnp migrating and as a new upstream version of farsight2
was uploaded a few hours ago we'll now need to wait for that to be
ready to transition.

More importantly (which I should have noticed before), gupnp-tools has a new RC-bug relative to testing - #549000.

Regards,

Adam