Re: Upcoming poppler transition

Le jeudi 24 septembre 2009 à 17:07 +0200, Josselin Mouette a écrit :
> I have just uploaded poppler 0.12 to experimental. It implies a SONAME
> change: libpoppler4 → libpoppler5. The Glib and Qt bindings are not
> affected.
>
> Once it is out of NEW, I’d like to upload it as soon as possible to
> unstable, since it is a dependency for GNOME 2.28, so please tell me
> when it is appropriate to do so.

Now that cups has successfully migrated to testing, the only affected
package remaining is openoffice.org. However Rene agreed for doing the
transition before OOo can migrate.

Is it fine with you in this situation? Unless there are some objections,
I intend to upload poppler to unstable in a couple of days.

 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :
`. `'   “I recommend you to learn English in hope that you in
  `-     future understand things”  -- Jörg Schilling