Re: stable update for planet-venus to fix security bug

Hi,

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 18:09 +0200, Runa Sandvik wrote:
> A patch for the package 'planet-venus', provided by Steve Kemp, fixes
> the problem with insufficient escaping of input feeds in bug #546179. I
> would like to apply the following patch to the package in lenny stable.
>
> OK for upload to stable?

It looks like this has been uploaded already, so it'll get handled when
someone next processes p-u-new.

It would be good if you could wait for confirmation before uploading in
future - feel free to ping us if we're taking a while to respond;
sometimes things will get missed, but for mails sent on a Friday
evening, for instance, people may just be away for the weekend. :)

The best way of making sure that the request doesn't get lost on the
list is to file a bug against the release.debian.org pseudo-package. See
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2009/09/msg00005.html for
more details; recent versions of reportbug will also guide you through
generating a request with the right tags.

Regards,

Adam