Getting xulrunner 1.9.1 in unstable

Hi,

I have some probable good news. Some testing seems to show that while
ABI incompatible (stuff built with xulrunner 1.9 don't work quite well
with xulrunner 1.9.1), xulrunner 1.9.1 is mostly API compatible and
reverse build dependencies seem to be okay with only a few changes
(runtime dependency and GRE version range setting for the xulrunner
stub).

Now, I'd like to know if there is some other ongoing transition that may
be disturbed by a possible xulrunner transition, and if the following
plan suits you:
- Send NMU patches to the BTS for the impacted packages, and have
  maintainers upload a new release of their package. They would be made
  to build depend on xulrunner-dev 1.9.1, so that they would only be
  dep-waiting in the buildd queue.
- NMU the (hopefully few) packages remaining unpatched by 27/09.
- Upload xulrunner 1.9.1 to unstable on 27/09.

Note that by 27/09, most gnome programs currently depending on xulrunner
(epiphany, yelp, etc.) should have been made xulrunner free, by the
means of the new gnome release[1], so, possibly, they would be out of
the transition.

Cheers,

Mike

1. http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-gnome-maintainers/2009-September/060568.html