Re: open issues with the hppa port

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Thibaut VARENE <varenet@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 10:44 PM, LaMont Jones<lamont@debian.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 02:35:00PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
>>> That would prevent it from getting uploaded, but won't that package
>>> get marked as built, preventing other buildds from trying?
>>
>> Yep.  If you just want to build packages over and over, then don't start
>> the buildd up, and just run sbuild on a series of sources
>
> It's also relatively easy to setup a local w-b database fed with
> proper quinn-diff input (using Sources.gz / Packages.gz to extract the
> missing packages).
>
> I have scripts that do exactly that, if you want to explore that way.

Can you please document how you do this? I have an sbuild running on
my A500 and it would be beneficial for me to be able to automate the
sbuild process in the *same way* that debian does.

Having this documented would help when trying to reproduce the
workloads that cause instability.

Cheers,
Carlos.