Update of Linux 2.6.30?

Although Linux 2.6.31 has been released, it has a number of known
regressions and I think we will wait for 2.6.31.1 before uploading to
unstable.  Most of the kernel team will be meeting in Portland from
22-26 September and I would expect the first upload to be done after
that.

In the mean time, 2.6.30 has had more stable updates, and there are many
other bugs with patches available (the most important being #541307).  I
propose that we should make another upload of 2.6.30, although this will
change the kernel ABI.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at once.