Re: Bits from the release team and request for discussion

ondrej@sury.org writes:
> with root being signed[1] really soon (TM), could we add DNSSEC
> support to this list? Since I have recently switched position in my
> company (which took a lot of time), it looks like I will have now
> plenty of time for DNSSEC (since I can put DNSSEC in Debian to my top
> priorities).

What is needed to enable DNSSEC support in Debian? How many changes do
we actually need to do? Have bugs been filed for this? Is there already
documentation about this somewhere?

We would be happy add this as a release goal, but I fear we simply don't
know enough about it :-)

Marc
--
BOFH #300:
Digital Manipulator exceeding velocity parameters