DSA architecture objections

Dear Debian system administrators,

we are currently preparing the architecture (re)qualification for squeeze.
It would be nice to get your input about the following architectures:

 * alpha
 * armel
 * hppa
 * ia64
 * kfreebsd-{amd64,i386}
 * mips
 * mipsel
 * powerpc
 * s390
 * sparc

(I already marked i386 and amd64 as ok as you got more than plenty of those
machines, so there is sufficient evidence that those are fine with you.)

We are interested to know your experience with relation to the kernel side,
machine stability and if more machines are needed for an architecture to be
sanely supported until squeeze gets phased out of the archive.  I would
appreciate if you could Cc objections about certain architecture to the
respective porter list.

Thanks in advance,
Philipp Kern