Re: RM: libgio-fam/testing [i386 alpha amd64 armel hppa ia64 mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc] -- ROM; NBS on linux arches

On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 20:35 +0200, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > On Sat, 2009-08-08 at 14:29 +0200, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> >> glib2.0 has been in unstable for 41 days, according to [1]
> >>
> >> Could it be unblocked so that it migrates to testing?
> >
> > Unblocked, after ack from Otavio.
> >
> > You'll need to get ftp-master to remove the old libgio-fam binaries on
> > the Linux architectures before it will migrate though.
>
> reportbug has told me I should mail this list with this subject.

It's wrong, or you asked it the wrong question.

You need to get the binaries removed *from unstable*; removing them from
testing won't help (and isn't done).

As a hint, you need to file a bug against the ftp.debian.org
pseudo-package with the subject you used for this mail with the
"/testing" removed.

> I hope this ping-pong stops soon ;)

>From the release point of view, everything is done.  The package will
automatically migrate once the outdated binaries have been removed.

Regards,

Adam