mini transition: libpano13

Hello,

I would like to upload libpano13 2.9.14 to unstable. It is has been
available in experimental for quite some time (experimental has rc1,
upstream released 2.9.14 rc1 without any changes).

This is a soname bump, but there is only a single rdepends:

ametzler@argenau:/tmp$ grep-dctrl -FDepends -sPackage libpano13 \
/chroots/sid/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.at.debian.org_debian_dists_sid_main_binary-i386_Packages
Package: hugin
Package: hugin-tools
Package: libpano13-bin
Package: libpano13-dev

hugin builds fine against the newer libpano13. It will just need
another binNMU.

cu andreas
so grateful to you.'