[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: scheduling ICU 4.2 transition

Philipp Kern wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 11:17:35AM -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
>> Thank you for the response.  I will hold off.  Should I check in again
>> in a few weeks, or is there something specific I should be monitoring
>> before I check in again?  If there is a specific package or group of
>> packages that should migrate before I ask again, I'll just check the
>> status of those and not ask again until they are through.  Thanks!
> Good guesses are suitesparse, ocaml and imagemagick.  The first two
> should be doable soon, the latter hits the pathological case in britney
> so that it doesn't complete at all.

Please upload now.



Reply to: