Re: Your nut SPU upload

Hi Neil,

I've just rejected your upload to SPU for nut.
We generally cannot accept 58,000 line changes in SPU. Especially
without requesting it on debian-release@lists.debian.org

Additionally, you have added a 1111 file, called ":". This seems to be a
copy of debian/changelog.

It also seems to have been re-autotooled with squeeze's autotool, which
can't be done for a SPU upload.

thanks a lot for pointing all these defections.
I clearly have to give more care to that fix, though I currently (and generally) don't have enough time to give my remaining packages the love these deserve.

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops