Re: unblock request: mdadm 2.6.9-3

also sprach Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> [2009.07.14.1020 +0200]:
> Not quite.  It needs to be marked as /fixed/ in 2.6.9-3, rather than
> "notfound".
>
> "notfound" simply removes the version from the list of versions in
> which the bug has been explicitly marked as present; it has no effect
> on the changelog parsing so 2.6.9-3 is still believed to contain the
> bug.  Marking it as fixed  in that version isn't right since the bug
> never existed there, but in this case it is the means of telling the
> BTS that it shouldn't be treated as containing the bug.

Done. Thanks.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"she is absolutely inadmissible into society. many a woman has a past,
 but I am told that she has at least a dozen, and that they all fit."
                                                        -- oscar wilde