Re: [Pkg-crosswire-devel] Hint: sword bibletime biblememorizer

Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:

> sword
> bibletime
> biblememorizer
>
> should go into testing together. Also package
>
> bibletime-i18n
>
> is obsolete and should be removed (Bug #536722 against ftp.debian.org)

Thanks for doing this.  I was (optimistically) waiting for bibletime
2.0.1-1 to reach its 10 day point, just in case the changes in it made
any difference to this stuff... you beat me to it :)

I have just made some bibletime 2.1 packages and will upload to the PPAs
soon.  I'll leave this out of Debian until we have the stuff that is
currently in unstable accepted into testing, so I don't accidentally
slow things down by throwing a new package into the mix there!

Jonathan