xcftools stable and olstable update

Dear release team,

I've been working (QA) on xcftools' bug #533361 which upstream kindly
provided a small fix for. I'd like to see this bug disappear from stable
and oldstable. I discussed this with the security team and they
suggested going through (o-)s-p-u.

There are packages prepared (and build in appropriate clean chroots)
available at

http://downloads.jhr-online.de/xcftools/xcftools_1.0.4-1+etch1.dsc
http://downloads.jhr-online.de/xcftools/xcftools_1.0.4-1+lenny1.dsc

There is also the latest upstream release[1] on mentors

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xcftools/xcftools_1.0.7-1.dsc

Note two things:
a) I am not a DD and need a sponsor for all uploads (I'd appreciate if
   you could the upload from mentors as well).
b) This is my first preparation of packages for (old)stable, so don't
   kill me if it's wrong.

Thanks,
Hauke

[1] Upstream provided a new release for this fix and during his work he
notived two minor bugs which he fixed literally minutes after that in an
again new release. Due to license changes (which didn't go entirely
right) he released another version on the very same day. Nothing big but
confusing. :)