pidgin 2.4.3-4lenny3 rejected

Hi,

I've just rejected the upload of pidgin 2.4.3-4lenny3 to
proposed-updates, as the only changes it contained to the source package
were to the changelog.

$ debdiff /org/ftp.debian.org/ftp/pool/main/p/pidgin/pidgin_2.4.3-4lenny2.dsc ../pidgin_2.4.3-4lenny3.dsc | diffstat
 changelog |    9 +++++++++
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+)

The upload also appears to have been built in an unclean environment;
the output of edos-debcheck can be found at
http://release.debian.org/proposed-updates/stable_debcheck/pidgin_2.4.3-4lenny3_amd64.debcheck but the key section is:

pidgin (= 2.4.3-4lenny3): FAILED
The following constraints cannot be satisfied:
  pidgin (= 2.4.3-4lenny3) depends on libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78) {NOT AVAILABLE}
libpurple0 (= 2.4.3-4lenny3): FAILED
The following constraints cannot be satisfied:
  libpurple0 (= 2.4.3-4lenny3) depends on libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78) {NOT AVAILABLE}

Assuming there were no changes to the source package which caused this
then the package would most likely have been accepted and then bin-NMUed
on amd64.

Finally, please note that any uploads to stable or oldstable should be
discussed on debian-release prior to upload; apologies if I missed it,
but I couldn't find any discussion relating to this upload.

Regards,

Adam