grub2 migration stalled due to d-i-meta-faux

>From http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=grub2

  "Updating grub2 makes 1 non-depending packages uninstallable on powerpc: d-i-meta-faux"

Any idea what's going on?  d-i-meta-faux doesn't exist in the archive, and its
name suggests it's some sort of trick.

What do we need to do in order for grub2 to migrate?

--
Robert Millan