Re: Transition to OCaml 3.11.1

Stéphane Glondu wrote:

Hi releasers,

Hi

Sorry for the delay in replying.

A new upstream version of OCaml has been released, and our team is ready
to start the transition to this new version.

We plan to go ahead and upload ocaml 3.11.1 itself (the package) very
soon. As usual, this will break (almost) all OCaml-related packages in
unstable (there are ~138 of them). Most of them will be fixed with a
binNMU and some of them will need sourceful uploads.

As usual, we will monitor closely this transition and provide you with
wb requests.

Please go ahead.

Cheers

Luk