Please hint kolab packages

Hi,

kolabd and libkolab-perl are not entering testing whereas the 10-days
delay is over and no dependency is missing.

This probably comes from kolabconf which has been removed from
unstable and depends on libkolab-perl. Note that current libkolab-perl
from unstable conflicts and replaces kolabconf as the latter has been
merged in the former.

Can somebody please hint britney to remove kolabconf from unstable?

(or hint me if I should fill a RM bug to ftp.debian.org)

Regards

Mathieu Parent